Intellectual Property Protection 101:
6 Legal Tools to Use to Protect & Profit from Your Idea
Do you think you have a million dollar idea? Are you dreaming of creating the next Miracle Mop, Snap Chat, or Casper Mattress?
If so, come lean in and listen to patent attorney John Connors as he shares the legal strategies that allow you to protect and ultimately profit from your invention.
6 Key Takeaways from Attending this Talk
Attend this meaty discussion created specifically for inventors and discover how to:
- Differentiate between copyright, trademark, and patents laws so that you pursue legal protection correctly
- Adopt essential legal documents that protect your intellectual property
- Invoke trade secret classifications early on to make sure your ideas aren’t stolen!
- Raise venture capital money without losing the rights to your app, invention, or product
- Know the “ins” and “outs” of transferring intellectual property to a start-up
- Recognize how patent, trademark, and copyright laws work together to strengthen your idea again copycats.